Infrared Asphalt Repairs
Our Unique Method includes:
Blending hot-mix asphalt right in with the original and compacting the area to create a seamless restoration.
- The area will be repaired and swept or blown clean, removing all loose aggregate, sand, and/or water.
- The surface area is heated to 325 degrees then raked to remove failed aggregate and a rejuvenator will be applied to replenish lost oils due to oxidation.
- Additional material will be applied to the area to the properly level the pavement
- It will all be compacted together with a multi-ton vibratory roller and/or plate
Infrared Benefits Include
Infrared rays allow deep penetration asphalt repair and reclaiming without causing burning, scaling, or separation of the asphalt from the aggregate.
- Cost savings, as the project is completed with fewer raw materials
- Time savings, as this repair option takes less time than traditional asphalt resurfacing
- Seamless repairs, as the patch bonds to existing surface and produces no joints for water to penetrate
- Fewer traffic interruptions, as the patch can be driven on almost immediately after repairs
- Driveway sealer. After a repair to your asphalt it’s good to permaseal for long life to your driveway or parking lot. Makes your driveway or parking lot look new with infrared repair and driveway seal for less then replacing the asphalt.