Infrared Asphalt Repairs
Our Unique Method includes:
Blending hot-mix asphalt right in with the original and compacting the area to create a seamless restoration.
- The area will be repaired and swept or blown clean, removing all loose aggregate, sand, and/or water.
- The surface area is heated to 325 degrees then raked to remove failed aggregate and a rejuvenator will be applied to replenish lost oils due to oxidation.
- Additional material will be applied to the area to the properly level the pavement
- It will all be compacted together with a multi-ton vibratory roller and/or plate
Infrared Benefits Include
Infrared rays allow deep penetration asphalt repair and reclaiming without causing burning, scaling, or separation of the asphalt from the aggregate.
- Cost savings, as the project is completed with fewer raw materials
- Time savings, as this repair option takes less time than traditional asphalt resurfacing
- Seamless repairs, as the patch bonds to existing surface and produces no joints for water to penetrate
- Fewer traffic interruptions, as the patch can be driven on almost immediately after repairs.